[Ct-nfb] Interview with Parnell Diggs re ABLE Act, etc.

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 18:36:21 UTC 2016

Hello, all. I thought I'd share an episode of a podcast called Blind Abilities. It features an interview with Parnell Diggs, our Director of Government Affairs, regarding the ABLE Act, which is  legislation designed to help disabled individuals transition off of government assistance and become self-supporting. Mr. Diggs also touches on efforts to improve the accessibility of airline entertainment systems.
Check out episode: "Parnell Diggs, Director of Government Affairs,..." @BlindAbilities http://wp.me/p6rcRg-A6

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net