[Ct-nfb] small keypad/no problem

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:31:46 UTC 2016

Well, since I have small hands, I’m usually the one to complain that keypads (for voting and other things) are too big; in fact, I’m going to have to get key extensions for a flute someone gave me, because I can’t reach all the keys! (BTW, if anyone has suggestions about where I can get those at reasonable cost, send them along)! So, a little keypad for voting will not displease me. But, you can’t please everyone...

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)