[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT fundraiser, Motorcycle Poker Run

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 00:00:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,
The motorcycle ride Poker Run, is scheduled for Sunday, October 2, 2016. Registration is from 9 to 11am at Yankee Harley Davidson, 488 Farmington Avenue, Bristol.  The fundraiser is being sponsored by Trantolo and Trantolo along with Yankee Harley Davidson.  Guys, this is a great way to get the NFB out there and help raise much needed funds for our State Chapter. Please all, help in getting the word out. Let's make this a success to raise funds this year and so Trantolo is interested in helping us next year too.

I am having flyers printed up at Staples and will get them tomorrow, should anyone want some please let me know and I'll get them to you.  I just ask that if you request some that you make the effort to get them posted (libraries, stores, restaurants, etc.) in a timely manner. I am attaching the flyer, it is in PDF format, and I know the computer cannot read a PDF, but for those of you who have some vision or want to print it I thought I'd attach it to this email.
The information on the flyer is:
Ride for the Blind
Motorcycle Ride Poker Run
Registration is 9-11AM at Yankee Harley Davidson
All proceeds to benefit the NFB of CT
Food, Entertainment, Prizes
More information: call Norm Leblanc at 860-830-1256
Sponsored by Trantolo & Trantolo and Yankee Harley Davidson

Thanks!!
Cheri