[Ct-nfb] At large Chapter

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:40:55 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
Hope all is well in your world.

We have a chapter meeting on Wednesday night  the 21 of September from 8:00 until 9:00 and the call in number is 641-715-3294 ,
.
Our own Jim McCollum the Legislator Coordinator and the Convention Chairman will talk to us about any Legislative news, that we should be aware of  then he will tell us what to expect ,at the convention.  Then I thought that we could share ideas with each other about things that makes your life a little easier.

Hope that you can join us.

Thank you in advance for your time!  Have a great day!

Respectfully yours,

Kim