[Ct-nfb] TIME Act, Immediate Action -- In the 4th District

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri Sep 23 04:04:06 UTC 2016

Fellow NFB of Connecticut Members in the 4th Congressional (Jim Himes’) District,

Have you made your calls on the Transitioning Into Meaningful Employment (TIME) Act?  If you also live in the 4th District, Jim Himes’ district, I recommend that you contact the legislative aide that I and national office staff have already been working with: Justin Meuse.  You can e-mail him at: Justin.Meuse at mail.house.gov.  If you do decide to call the office instead, please ask the receptionist to transfer you to Mr. Muse.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you all in advance for your work on this.

Best,

Nathanael T. Wales