[Ct-nfb] tee shirts available

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Sun Aug 13 04:54:23 UTC 2017

As a fund-raiser for the upcoming convention,  I will be ordering tee
shirts. They will be blue with white lettering on the front they will say
National Federation of the Blind. On the back they will say Live the Life
You Want the price will be $15. Please let me or Lucia know if you are
interested, how many that you want and what size.

The National Federation of the Blind is an organization that  has helped me
out quite a bit and I care very deeply about it. I hope you do as well and
will order one of these shirts and wear them with pride not only at NFB
events but all year long.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from all of you!

Sincerely,

Rob Palaski