[Ct-nfb] door prizes

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Mon Aug 28 12:32:21 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone!

As you know, throughout the convention weekend we give out door prizes. I
would like to ask for your help in finding them. I know for example Stop &
shop will donate gift cards but after September they will not anymore
because they donate to the local food banks, which is very important as
well.  so time is of the essence. If you can ask  the places that you
frequent if they would donate something it would be beneficial for both the
NFB as well as for them because it gives them advertising. Also, every
chapter should donate a door prize . you can make it as fun as you would
like.  You might need a certificate to show that we are a non-profit, if you
do contact the outreach office at 860 289 1971.

Please show your NFB spirit and I look forward to seeing you on the weekend
of November 3,4 and 5!!!!

Thanks in advance for helping me make this an awesome weekend.

Rob Palaski, Chairman of the 2017 Connecticut convention