[Ct-nfb] door prizes

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Mon Aug 28 14:06:13 UTC 2017

thanks from a low vision member that you wrote in very large print. easy
for me to read.
Eileen Torow

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 08:32 AM, Rob Palaski via CT-NFB wrote:

Good morning everyone!
As you know, throughout the convention weekend we give out door prizes.
I would like to ask for your help in finding them. I know for example
Stop & shop will donate gift cards but after September they will not
anymore because they donate to the local food banks, which is very
important as well.  so time is of the essence. If you can ask  the
places that you  frequent if they would donate something it would be
beneficial for both the NFB as well as for them because it gives them
advertising. Also, every chapter should donate a door prize . you can
make it as fun as you would like.  You might need a certificate to show
that we are a non-profit, if you do contact the outreach office at 860
289 1971.
Please show your NFB spirit and I look forward to seeing you on the
weekend of November 3,4 and 5!!!!
Thanks in advance for helping me make this an awesome weekend.
Rob Palaski, Chairman of the 2017 Connecticut convention

CT-NFB at nfbnet.org

CT-NFB:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net
<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net>