[Ct-nfb] Ellen Bedford

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Sat May 13 01:17:50 UTC 2017

Ellen was a wonderful woman and will be missed by all that knew her.
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the services. However I would
like to send my including her NFB family

Rob condolences to her family.

From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nathanael T.
Wales via CT-NFB
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 9:08 PM
To: 'NFB of Connecticut Mailing List'; llee at nfbct.org; dhooker at nfbct.org;
'Sigman, Brian'
Cc: Nathanael T. Wales
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] Ellen Bedford

Beth and All,

I was so sorry to hear this.

Please note that the service on Monday morning at 10:30 is at the synagogue
at 2385 Park Avenue.  It is called Congregation Rodeph Shalom.

It is suggested that the Monday evening Shiva will be after a long day for
the family, so those local who could come Tuesday or Wednesday instead
should try to do so.

Nathanael