[Ct-nfb] Ellen Bedford

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:22:36 UTC 2017

Ellen was a part of the NFB of CT community. She was a wonderful women and
she will be missed. Prayers go out to the family.  If it is at all possible
Please try to attend services.   She was extremely  helpful to the NFB of
CT by helping with the bell program or bringing people to meetings

Gary allen.

--
Gary Allen
President