[Ct-nfb] Window-Eyes is No More, How We Got to This Point and What's Next

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:27:57 UTC 2017

This is kinda sad actually. Now there's no competition. Window Eyes was
the second big main screanreader. So who now will keep FS on their toes?
Oh well there's system access. But see that? It took me 4 to 5 seconds
to remember them. I'd completely forgotten them when I heard this news.
Also now people that've been using WE for loads of time now have to
learn something new. I'm not against new, but the thing is that it's
just been dumped on them just like that. I'm just really disappointed
that the number 2 real huge screan reader has been taken out. That
there's no one to really keep FS on their toes.