[Ct-nfb] Window-Eyes is No More, How We Got to This Point and What's Next

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Sun May 28 02:17:04 UTC 2017

Fair enough I suppose. I just don't know how huge titanic NVDA is. Not
many people meantion it. It is good I've used it. It just seems though
that it's not a house hold name for a lack of better turms. Heck though
they beat JAWS at working with Edge. So there. Ha! The Serotech dude was
right. The hooking in thing did come back to bight them. As it did Win
Eyes too I emagine. I don't know. Did the last update work with Edge?