[Ct-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 03:04:39 UTC 2017

hi, Gary, and everyone! I hope you all had a very good Thanksgiving holiday. Mine was great. I spent it with my cousin and her family. We had lots to eat, and many desserts to enjoy! I was pretty good about not over eating. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your night. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!