[Ct-nfb] Important NFB Helping NFB friends in Florida after hurricane

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:00:03 UTC 2017

Dear  Gary,

Good Day to you.

I had sent you an email yesterday Monday asking you  of    to contact Chris Lassen BESB Adult Services, but  is no longer neccessaryh now as Chris had contacted me first thing this morning  after getting all lined up, but perhaps for the best that Brisn head of BESB shot it down and didn't want it to occur. So with that said and  done I did leave Lucia a voice mail this morning immediately afterwards asking if she or anyone could call me with giving me the number for the Bridgeport office chapter of NFB as had left her and gave you last night my number being 203-981-0221.  As Chris too was going t oattempt t oget it as well too because I'm going t obe out day at appointments. and am greatly appreciatative for teh kind assistance in the matter.

As I'd stated in my email yesterday  that  I'd told   Frank Reccchia who's with News 12 who now has coverage  CT, NY, NF,and MA so that  it would be good exposure  for  our  organization    as well as that   we NFB is a big organization with chapters spread all throughout the US   and abroad as well andthat will show that we are  not only making a difference in helping the community, but more  importantly are helping  us the disabled community who too have benn forgotten I feel throughout all of the good works being done by many. IS what  I had  made known to  Frank Reccchia, but as well to  the political people of the state and that  Frank Recchia had said that if  can be finalized of being put  together today then  would happen  for  all the key people of the state t obe tehre  and if not  then could be the  following  Saturday, but  would like to  be so this Saturday as that  then  we would  get a lot I feel the longer  waiting the  less likey to get as much aswould still get as while is fresh in all minds is the best of  times  as I think we all know or believe.

There are  numerous chapters within the state of Florida  as welll as that   the national  convention is held every year in Orlando it is  fitting that  NFB  is doing  something  to  help our  feelow  disabled friends in need and that is why I  am passionate  and feel strongly that   it is fitting that   it is NFB  doing  an event  then  it be  another as that Chris Lassen had said that he was deeply sorry for  this occuring not going forward at last minute, but did still did commit in  circulating  and getting as many BESB/BRS  people to assist in donating or  helping in what  other ways they can. So  therefore Frank Recchia is still committed in going forward in having  and getting  Mayor  Joe Ganum, Senator Blumenthal, Congressman Himes  the  local Bridgeport political people anyone else too that he can reach out  too as well be tehre supporting us  and getting people to donate  as then   it will be try a successful endeavor for us helping  us and our fellow disabled friends hurt by this horrific hurricane Herma.  A gofundme page will started/created   and  then you'll be able  to get it  to the  head/president  in Florida like yourself/ The Red Cross I'm waiting t ohear  back today as Frank was speaking to that  Head  so that all tngable items  collected  donated  be specified for  the disabled  in Florida and  their service animals.   So if you     find out  which person  who that  should be or  I'm sure  you already know that so then the Red Cross would be able  to let  them know  when would be  going down and where.

Thank you so very much for  your kind  time , compassion and attentio nto this matter.

Elizabeth Greenwood
203-981-0221
Again if can call me  as did leave a message  in the office for Lucia, but if not in today if someone else  then can call me.
Thanks again.