[Ct-nfb] Need help- Again!

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 00:32:48 UTC 2017

Hello Justin,

I d onot know as t o what this is referring to  though, do like the quoteo.
 Yesterday we did get people to donate  neeeded supplies that are being sent  down to  Florida  as well I  did have a wonderful person  come by and  say that can get   actual aides down to Florida   as whellchairs of all kinds, furunture and so on to those  disabled in Florida as that  many have lost  their  supplies an means of   ablity in Florida  and     will speak to  all the correct  people once all is set up. As of right now  theyare saying that there is another hurricane  pointing in the same dirction and picking up steam hurricane Marie so need t owait  before  doing anything. As that  did get  another person to offer  his facilities  to do  an event  for halloween to raise funds  for us so then that  can   be  used to help  those of NFB in Florida.

As   I am a long time  member of NFB and  after talking to  a few of  my friends down in the Tampa area    discribing  of  what has occured   horrific and even more is that she said to me that  it enferrated her  when went  to get supplies  and was discriminated against   for having a  disablity so t hat is   why  helt compled t odo something  and  had moved forward in it as a member of NFB who'd lost  everything myself   and  endured a lot  of  similar things.
 As am sure as that  many will as do  what they can  too to help  our fellow friends of Florida  as we'd endured of Irene and Sandy and they'd felt for us so as it is  to feel the same.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Greenwood