[Ct-nfb] blue cross accessible apt

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:49:33 UTC 2018

Hello there, Beth,

I've used Be My Eyes on several occasions, and find it to be a big help...when you actually get someone on the line, haha. The point I'm trying to make is that no app is perfect, and you'll definitely run into some problems. If you're thinking of using it, I say take the plunge! Not too sure about the other app you mentioned; however, Be My Eyes app is extremely accessible. It's simple and easy to learn.

I hope I helpped a little. After trying it out, feel free to let us know how it went!

Best wishes,
Brianna

Brianna Rigsbee
Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
e: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
c: (203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."