[Ct-nfb] FW: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming Christmas Party

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 22:55:34 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhands at aol.com [mailto:blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:36 PM
To: 'Elizabeth Rival' <erival at comcast.net>
Subject: FW: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming Christmas Party

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:16 PM
To: Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Cathy Flesher <flowersandherbs at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming Christmas Party

Hi all,

You need to sign up to attend the party. So see the sign up link at the
bottom of this page. You can also find it on the current classes and
calendar pages.

Event Name, NFB Krafters Korner Annual Christmas Party

Host,  <mailto:jillrossiter1 at gmail.com> Jill Rossiter Format, conference
call

Party Date, Sunday, December 9,

Party Time, 3:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign Up Deadline, November 30

Join us for a time of remembrance and celebration.  Throughout the year, we
are busy working on projects, making items for gifts, teaching classes,
taking classes and attending chats.  Let this time be a well-deserved time
of fellowship, celebration, remembrance and reflection.
Join us as we celebrate this most joyous time of the year.  We will be
setting aside this time for a bit of fun, laughs, and sharing.  You don't
want to miss out!  You never know who might show up and show out at our
Christmas party!

 <http://www.krafterskorner.org/students> Sign-up here!

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy F