[Ct-nfb] FW: Valentine's Day Scarves

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 02:42:05 UTC 2018

 Hi all, these scarves are $12. Please e mail Joyce at blindhands at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhands at aol.com [mailto:blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 1:37 PM
To: 'Elizabeth Rival' <erival at comcast.net>
Subject: Valentine's Day Scarves

You are the first to know.  I am planning on having 2 scarves available for
Valentine's Day.

The first can be for winter or Valentine's Day

It will say,
Cold Nose Kisses   I will be designing this one & will have scattered
snowflakes.  You can choose a solid red or solid pink

The second can be done on solid red or solid pink or light blue

It will say,

I Love You More and have a heart on it and be done in some pretty thread
colors.  I can change the blue scarf with primary colors.

They will be available  in both sizes.

Tell folks who are interested that they pay for the shipping.

Joyce