[CT-NFB] FW: Introductory Sale Embroidered Dog Scarves from Kane Kids Shop! Meet our New Blind Mice Merchant

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 15:14:56 UTC 2019

From: blindhands at aol.com [mailto:blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 2:27 PM
To: 'Elizabeth Rival' <erival at comcast.net>
Cc: 'Maryanne Melley' <mvcmelley at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: Introductory Sale Embroidered Dog Scarves from Kane Kids Shop!
Meet our New Blind Mice Merchant

From: info at blindmicemegamall.com <mailto:info at blindmicemegamall.com>
<info at blindmicemegamall.com <mailto:info at blindmicemegamall.com> >
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:58 PM
To: blindhands at aol.com <mailto:blindhands at aol.com>
Subject: Introductory Sale Embroidered Dog Scarves from Kane Kids Shop! Meet
our New Blind Mice Merchant

Meet Our Newest Merchant: Kane Kids Shop
Hi! I am Joyce Kane, the owner of Kane Kids Shop.
Want to make a statement or dress up your dog guide and send a message at
the same time?
You definitly want to check out our embroidered pet scarves!
Available in an array of colors and patterns
2 sizes available
Plus, we have more scarves and embroidered items coming in the future like
embroidered Pet Beds, Blankets and Lots More!

Visit our store, Kane Kids Shop, in BlindMiceMegaMall.com often to see new
additions
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=20
55150>

Please browse our Introductory  Specials on these awesome Embroidered
Scarves for your four legged friend!
Our scarves are available in Two Sizes:
** Large Scarves  measure  22" X 22" X31"
(from Middle of scarves to the tip of the point  measures 16"
** Small Scarves mesure  14" X 14" X20"
(from Middle of scarves to the tip of the point  measures 10")
Machine wash cold & tumble dry medium.
Iron  warm
They just tie around your pets neck and their embroidered message is
proclaimed to everyone

All scarves are embroidered upon order!
Please allow 2 to 3 days processing time for embroidery
We ship Priority Mail to U.S. addresses only for a flat rate of $7.95...
...order 1 or a dozen scarves and shipping is just $7.95

Introductory Special Scarves!

** Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save
15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-0007
working dogs have a job to do and shouldn't be distracted. Embroidered on
this Camo Blue Scarf the bright red lettering makes the statement, "Don't
Bother Me I'm Working"Color choices: Camouflage Blue, Camouflage Pink ,
Primary color Tie Dye
Choose Scarf Color: Camouflage Blue, Camouflage pink , Primary color Tie Dye
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249500>
Read More / Order Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Small Introductory Special $12.71 - Save
15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-0008
Small: 14" by 14" by 20" It doesn't matter Service dogs come in all sizes.
You can even use this one on any size during their nap, too.
Choose Scarf Color: Camouflage Blue, Camouflage Pink , Primary color Tie Dye
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249502>
Read More / Order Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Small ; Special $12.71 Here

** Bad to The Bone - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00018
This golden-brown pup with a cotton candy pink nose and tongue is wearing
sun glasses and a silver collar with spikes. Mischief, spoiled or a tuffy?
His bark is definitely worse than his bite! This little shade-wearing dog is
bad to the bone. Scarf colors: silver, light blue, lime green, Orange.
Choose Scarf Color: Silver, Light Blue, Lime Green, Orange
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304422>
Read More / Order Bad to The Bone - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** Party Animal - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00019
"Always ready for a Party! Embroidered on this green scarf is a Party Pup
with a yellow star & horn, blue ball, a pink rose hat &lavender pompom. A
little puppy, with party hat, is sure to be the hit of any celebration.
Choice of Scarf Colors: Green, pink, royal blue, red "
Choose Scarf Color: Green, Pink, Royal Blue, Red
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304426>
Read More / Order Party Animal - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - LargeIntroductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00017
"Celebrate the best parts of summer with a design that's just beachy! On
this light blue scarf is an array of color shells here which includes an
Antique Blue shell, Azure Sea shell, Orange Sorbet conch shell, sand dollar,
bright peach conch shell and starfish. There are footprints scattered around
with it saying, Sea Shells and Sandy Toes! Scarf Colors: light blue, beige"
Choose Scarf Color: Light blue, beige
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304428>
Read More / Order Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - Large; Special $15.26 Here

** Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - SmallIntroductory Special $12.71 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00021
Array of color shells here which includes an Antique Blue shell, Azure Sea
shell, Orange Sorbet conch shell, sand dollar, bright peach conch shell and
starfish. There are footprints scattered around with it saying, Sea Shells
and Sandy Toes! Scarf Colors: Light Blue, Beige
Choose Scarf Color: Light Blue, Beige
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304430>
Read More / Order Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - Small; Special $12.71 Here

** Where is the Beach? - LargeIntroductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00015
Adorable little pup with large yellow framed sunglasses has a collection of
fun things to play with at the beach. as a Bright beach ball in white,
yellow, blue & red. and a blue pale with and Lemon Tart shovel to match the
frames of the large sunglasses. This pup is ready for fun!. Scarf Colors:
Light Blue, Light Pink, Beige
Choose Scarf Color: Light Blue, Light Pink, Beige
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304432>
Read More / Order Where is the Beach? - Large; Special $15.26 Here

** Where is the Beach? - SmallIntroductory Special $12.71 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00022
Adorable little pup with large yellow framed sunglasses has a collection of
fun things to play with at the beach. as a Bright beach ball in white,
yellow, blue & red. and a blue pale with and Lemon Tart shovel to match the
frames of the large sunglasses. This pup is ready for fun!. Scarf Colors:
Light Blue, Light Pink, Beige
Choose Scarf Color: Light Blue, Light Pink, Beige
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304524>
Read More / Order Where is the Beach? - Small; Special $12.71 Here

** You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It - Large Introductory Special
$15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCF-G-GEN-0004
Large Scarf - with Scarlet Rose Lettering making the statement"You Can't Buy
Love, but You Can Rescue IT", with a Watermellon paw print and accents.
Scarf Color Choices - Light Pink, Sky Blue stuff toy not included
Choose Scarf Color: Light Blue, Light Pink, Green, Red, Gold
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249494>
Read More / Order You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It - Large ; Special
$15.26 Here

** You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It- Small Introductory Special
$12.71 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-0003
Small scarf with Scarlet Rose Lettering making the statement"You Can't Buy
Love, but You Can Rescue IT", with a Watermellon paw print and accents Scarf
Color Choices - Pink, sky blue
Choose Scarf Color: Light Pink, Green, Red, Gold
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249492>
Read More / Order You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It- Small ; Special
$12.71 Here

** I Love You More- Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCF-H-VAD-0002
Large Scarf with colors of watermelon, mint, iris and peach chiffon
embroidered on this Red scarf creating the words ?I Love You More ? and
hearts with curlyQ designs - 22" X 22" X 31" Scarf Color Choices - Hot pink,
Red, Light Pink
Choose Scarf Color: Hot pink, Red, Light Pink
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5099704>
Read More / Order I Love You More- Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** I Love You More -small Introductory Special $12.71 - Save 15%

Item#: SCF-H-VAD-0001
Small scarf with colors of watermelon, mint, iris and peach chiffon
embroidered on this Hot Pink scarf creating the words ?I Love You More ? and
hearts with curlyQ designs Scarf Color Choices - Hot Pink, Red, Light Pink
Choose Scarf Color: Hot Pink, Red, Light Pink
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5099702>
Read More / Order I Love You More -small ; Special $12.71 Here

** Kisses $1 - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-0009
"Kisses $1" What a perfect Fund Raiser, decorated with a heart., just add
the puppy kisses." Animal Shelters: Puppy kisses or People Kisses work, too.
Large: 22" by 22" by 31" Choice of light pink, light blue. Do you have a
color for your "logo"? Let's match it up!
Choose Scarf Color: Light Pink, Light Blue,
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249504>
Read More / Order Kisses $1 - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** Kisses $1 - Small Introductory Special $12.71 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00010
Small Pink "Kisses $1" What a perfect Fund Raiser, decorated with a heart.,
just add the puppy kisses." Animal Shelters: Puppy kisses or People Kisses
work, too. Small : 14" by 14" by 20" Choice of Colors: light pink, light
blue, Do you have a color for your "logo"? Let's match it up!
Choose Scarf Color: Light Pink, Light Blue
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249506>
Read More / Order Kisses $1 - Small ; Special $12.71 Here

** My Gal - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00011
Large Primary color tie dye which is a perfect array of colors to make the
black shiney "My Gal"in script stands out perfectly.
Choose Scarf Color: Primary color tie dye, Pink Camo
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249508>
Read More / Order My Gal - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

** ButterflyOf Stars - Large Introductory Special $15.26 - Save 15%

Item#: SCFG-GEN-00020
You will find this Butterfly unique as it is embroidered on a gold scarf and
created out of Red, White, Blue Stars
Choose Scarf Color: Gold, Silver
 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304424>
Read More / Order ButterflyOf Stars - Large ; Special $15.26 Here

Large Scarves  measures  22" X 22" X31"
(from Middle of scarves to the tip of the point  measures 16"
Small Scarf mesures  14" X 14" X20"
(from Middle of scarves to the tip of the point  measures 10")

**

3 Easy Ways To Place Your Order!Place Your Order On-line at Kane Kids Shop
in the BlindMiceMegaMall.com
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=20
55150>

Place Your Order By E-Mail
<mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?Subject=Blind%20%25Mice20%25Mart20%25Ord
er>

Call the Blind Mice Order Center: 713 893-7277 Monday-Friday 9 am - 4 pm CST
All major credit cards &  PayPal accepted
Prices are subject to change without notice & exclusive of applicable
shipping charges and Texas Sales Tax unless otherwise noted
All Orders ship for $7.95 Priority Mail
Kane Kids Shop ships to all U.S. addresses
International Shipping is not available

You received this message because you are a member of BlindMiceMegaMall.com
No Longer Want to Be A Member? Cancel Your Membership-Please Allow 7 Days
<mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?subject=Cancel%20Account>