[CT-NFB] Achilles Connecticut Hope & Possibility 2019

Maryanne Melley mvcmelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 20:47:35 UTC 2019

Dear Affiliate Members,

The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is a sponsor of this event and we also have an outreach table. The event is a combination of races starting from the Metropolitan Learning Center for Global & International Studies, 1551 Blue Hills Avenue, Bloomfield, CT 06002 in the gymnasium. It is being held this Sunday, July 21st from 6:00am to 10:30am. I am looking for volunteers to work the table. Please let me know ASAP if you are available and willing. I can give more information to anyone who would like to volunteer for our table.

Thank you very much,

Maryanne Melley
President