[CT-NFB] Achilles Connecticut Hope & Possibility 2019

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Jul 18 18:36:23 UTC 2019

I was aware of this event, however, I’m not aware that we were sponsors. Was this last minute?? We will be unable to make it up there as I came back from Las Vegas with laryngitis and a surgical tooth extraction on Tuesday, and she has an upper respiratory infection! Hoping to work with Achilles in some other way down here.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility