[CT-NFB] [Ct-nfb] The national Federation of the blind, one minute message and pledge

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 23 16:52:24 UTC 2019

Hi, Justin!

It was great hearing from you and I’m glad you’re still involved in legislation.  Good for you.

Recently I was on a cruise to Alaska and my roommate was originally from Hawaii, but she now lives in San Francisco.  Her name is Joy Oniaku.  We had a wonderful time together, and I even got along with her guide dog named Kinder, who is really cute!

Keep up the good work, and it’ll be great to keep in touch with you.  I wish you the best and much success in your career and your life!  Take care, and Aloha back to you!

Esther

Sent From Esther’s Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!