[CT-NFB] t.v.

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:39:00 UTC 2019

Federation family,
During our convention some of our members were interviewed and portions of our convention were filmed. Please see the information below to watch the episode this Sunday or set your DVR‘s.
The story will air Sunday, November 10th after the TV mass (around 10:40am) on WCCT- Channel 20 and on WCTX 'My Tv-9'. You can also view the story on our website after it airs (it usually takes a couple days to be uploaded to the website).  You can find the show in its entirety on www.ortv.org  (Click on programming.  Then streaming video.  Then Crossroads Magazine.)  That's the link that you could share with your members as well!

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter