[CT-NFB] State Convention

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:34:43 UTC 2019

Dear Affiliate Members,

I would like to thank everyone who was able to attend our state convention
last weekend at the Four Points Meriden. Everyone acted so professionally
and also had a good time. You were quiet and respectful while the speakers
were talking and truly seemed interested in what they had to say. I hope you
enjoyed the exhibit room, we were fortune to have nearly 20 vendors this
year. The vendors and speakers can be attributed to the hard work of our
convention committee who I would like to thank again. They are Deb Reed,
chairwoman, Beth Rival, Josephina Martinez, Shonda Rosetta, Marchele Davis,
and Barbara Blejewski. I am grateful to have so many wonderful members in
the Connecticut affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

"Live the Life You Want"