[CT-NFB] State Convention

elevegnale at sbcglobal.net elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 03:09:40 UTC 2019

Hi, Maryanne and Everyone!

The convention was absolutely wonderful.  They seem to get better and better every year and I enjoyed everyone who spoke and all the vendors as well.  The committee did a fantastic job and they certainly need to be commended for it!  The staff at the hotel were wonderful and very helpful as well.  I also enjoyed Everett Bacon’s presentations very much.

Anyway, thanks too you and all the committee for doing a spectacular job!

Esther

Sent From Esther’s Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!