[CT-NFB] Accessibility Panel Needs You

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:08:39 UTC 2019

Thank you Esther, I Have already forwarded the questions to the panel. However, Steve told me that he will be more than glad to answer questions at their table. Hope you are feeling better, I saw that you have a cold. Drink lots, but no wine for you!  Take care.

Sent from my iPhone
Deborah J. Reed
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind