[CT-NFB] please use this link

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 16:01:46 UTC 2019

Hi , I just listened to your lecture. I want to thank you for your years of dedication to accessibility for all of the blind . I remember your efforts 25 years ago and your continuing work every year after that, and we appreciate it so much . You have endured many transportation costs going to NFB conventions etc. Thank you so  much for your hard years of research. Beth