[CT-NFB] April Board Meeting

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:00:28 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family,

Due to the fact that we are still are following the state's social
distancing regulations there will be no board meeting in April. I hope to
hold the meeting in May if matters have improved. If not we will have a
conference call board meeting on the date I will be providing later. I am
very sorry for this inconvenience but try to continue to be positive that
this virus will start to take a downturn soon. I hope you are all healthy
and stay that way. If you are in need of anything and feel you need help
please do not hesitate to get in touch with your chapter presidents. If you
don't have their information you can call Lucia at 860-289-1971 and she will
give it to you. If you are not part of a chapter then she will give you my
number or Phil Magalnick. He is the first vice president.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

"Live the Life You Want"