[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Guide Dog Users: Social Networking while Distancing

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Apr 2 18:13:19 UTC 2020

Melissa, thank you for sharing this. I was hoping that our guide dog division would similarly host a call. Our routines have been disrupted, and many dogs May not be getting the work and exercise that they need. Looking forward to this.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility