[CT-NFB] Fwd: [External] High Priority Rehabnet Request

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Apr 2 22:06:24 UTC 2020

Affiliate leaders and colleagues,
Sorry for the last moment, I was just made aware of this special teleconference being held tomorrow by Ted Kennedy Junior.
Please see the below details.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility

Begin forwarded message: