[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBCO Zoom Workshops Week 4

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sun Apr 5 16:48:03 UTC 2020

Melissa,
Thank you for getting this one out! You beat me to it! LOL. Colorado is doing great things, and there’s no reason why we cannot do the same here in Connecticut. We have many talented and interesting people and topics to hold up!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility