[CT-NFB] guide dogs

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Fri Apr 10 02:05:26 UTC 2020

Beth,
Not to worry, as I have nothing to be embarrassed over.
I will continue, with great empathy and confidence, to  Execute the duties of my elected position as afforded  and obligated by our constitution.
I do understand fear, intimidation, and uncertainty. But, as a Federation family, I am confident that together, with hope, determination, and love that we are able to thrive as an organization. Even during these difficult times, we have so much talent, compassion, resources,, And caring leadership capable of  having  us emerge Ffrom this health crisis  bigger and better than ever!
All that is required is that we work together, stay connected, help those who need it, share ideas, and never forget why and who we are.
Our president needs us now, more than ever, to step up, to lead by example, and offer mentorship, guidance, and support to our entire affiliate. I know that this is not only possible, but who we truly are!

In solidarity,
Phil

Respectfully,

P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility