[CT-NFB] Kindness 101 with Steve Hartman

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:43:44 UTC 2020

On this beautiful sunny day I thought I would share a wonderful resource. Some of you may have seen Steve Hartman‘s segment called, “on the road”, on CBS. They are feel-good stories of real people throughout the country. Now that he is working from home and the father of two young children, he has developed kindness 101. The above link will provide you with each segment day one, day two etc. For those of you that use Facebook you can also access this there. I hope you enjoy them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20hartman%20kindness%20101

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President