[CT-NFB] Fwd: Book club

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Apr 16 21:30:27 UTC 2020

Greetings federation family!
Per the request of Isabell, I am forwarding her email throughout the affiliate, and especially to chapter/division leaders who may have members not on this list-Serve.
Isabell is a college student and would like to facilitate a discussion based on a book members can read together through  ifferent media. Please see her email and contact her if you’re interested or have any questions about how to obtain these books.
Isabell, thank you for stepping up to share your love of reading with our affiliate, and for Facilitating this group!

Phil

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility

Begin forwarded message: