[CT-NFB] Inspiration during difficult times.

bustero bustero at mail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:47:26 UTC 2020

Deb, Thank you for that lovely message.  I understand that you've been ill, and I wish many blessings on you and George.  I have also had a rough year and was in the hospital for 3 months.  I still want to be active in NFB, so please don't forget me.  Love to alCarol Lemieux860-789-7857
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: Deb Reed via CT-NFB Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2020 12:34 PMTo: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org;Cc: Deb Reed;Subject:[CT-NFB] Inspiration during difficult times.
Fellow Federationist,I wanted to share this quote with all of you. I do not know the author.
Nothing is ever beyond repair, we break, we bleed and we begin again. Trust can be mended, love can be restored. New shoots can flourish among the broken stones.

Sincerely, Deb ReedCentral CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The BlindPhone - 860-973-3679 Cell-860-378-5370Email - deb.reed57 at gmail.com