[CT-NFB] CTAGDU meeting

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Apr 21 19:58:09 UTC 2020

Lucia,
Thank you. Not certain if all guide dog users are on the list-Serve. Would you happen to know if they are being contacted individually?? Thanks so much!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility