[CT-NFB] Information from Chapter meeting

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 24 19:08:50 UTC 2020

hi, everyone, another accessible game site which I use all the time is RS games. The RS is written in all capital letters. I don't know what the RS stands for, but I play Yatzy Uno 1000 miles which is a car game and Farkle. I love them all. Anyway, thanks for all of your info as well. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+