[CT-NFB] Today’s Question

liz.bottner at gmail.com liz.bottner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:08:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I enjoy blind hockey, running, walking, snowboarding, tandem biking, goalball, swimming-I'll try almost anything once! I have tried beep baseball, but could never really get into it. I have also been skiing once, and would like to try it again, but I fell in love with snowboarding, which has made that less appealing. I have enjoyed reading everyone's contributions to this topic/question.
Thanks,
Liz

Sent from my iPhone