[CT-NFB] Today’s Question

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:58:33 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
To echo what Liz said, I have enjoyed reading the responses to this topic. It’s great to see everyone’s enthusiasm.
I love tandem biking, goal ball, running/walking, beep baseball, and soccer. I haven’t gotten to do much of tandem biking, goal ball, beep baseball, or soccer since my Camp Ability days, but I would love to pick them back up again.
Thank you all for participating, it means a lot to the student division.
Thanks,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."