[CT-NFB] CRe: seeking feedback.

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Fri Dec 11 17:07:36 UTC 2020

A Print card would not be of value to me as I am totally blind. I’m thinking the print card will be generic with a space to hand write the date to return for the second vaccination. That hand writing would not be detected by a smart phone or computer. Braille would be impossible to produce unless equipment is resident where the vaccination is given and that’s not likely. I suggest email, Word or text to my iPhone with the necessary date typed in. A phone call for those who don’t have a computer or smart phone would be necessary.

Hope that helps.

Anne West

k1stm at frontier.com