[CT-NFB] CRe: seeking feedback.

James T. Hulbert j.hulbert at att.net
Sun Dec 13 01:54:08 UTC 2020

Hi Ann,

My name is Terry Hulbert. I would like to get notification of vaccines and wanted to get doses and all that kind of thing I want that sent via email. You can also attach a Word document to it as well yes
In line if you have any questions please call me at 860-257-4571.
The line please contact me as soon as possible.

Bye for now,
Romain Terry
Remember have fun and smile and makes the day go faster too.

Sent from my iPhone