[CT-NFB] Betty

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:32:19 UTC 2020

Lucia & All,
Betty and her husband Bruce were two of our original advocates and
pioneers.
 They were a  beautiful couple  who loved life  and were true partners.
  They  worked tirelessly for the Blind community  and
accomplished so much  on behalf of the NFB.
I'm glad I knew  them.   May they rest in peace.

Mary Silverberg