[CT-NFB] We Walk Smart cane

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 02:41:51 UTC 2020

Oh true that. I guess the big deal hear is you can use the GPS without
having the phone in hand? But you do make a point I've even heard on
Blind Cool Tech. Perhaps the GPS like for anyone else will guide you
dirrection wize but yes it ain't eyes. You still need to know how to use
the cane. This is the begining for it though apparently. In the vid they
seemed without naming names to suggest they would want it to work with
things like Aira. I emagin anyways. Did you listen to the vid? My beef
again is the water proofing thing. I don't know how much this costs but
you're screwed if you wet it in a surprize rain. OR hek for that matter
wander how this does with snow.