[CT-NFB] Question

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:01:47 UTC 2020

Hello Debbie,
The best place to find researched material is on platform called google
scholar. It uses word algorithms to give you best results

What I do remember from studies in psychology and education, is that human
intelligence is separated into:
Visual
Auditory
Haptic/emotional
Linguistic
Spacual

If you Heavily rely on a given sense to build memory bank, and you
experience a loss of it, you will be experiencing difficulties with
memory.  It’s like losing your writing hand and having to learn to use the
opposite one how to hold a pen and create shapes of letters. Like
everything else on your skills take time and patience.

Unfortunately I do not have time right now to find related research, but
there should be plenty of scholarly work about the topic of relationship of
loss of sight to memory.  Please do share when you come across it. Please
do share when you come across it.

Warm regards,

Honorata kazmierczak

--