[CT-NFB] Beaded Christmas Mouse Class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 21:44:42 UTC 2020

For those who might be interested, I will be teaching:

NFB Krafters Division

Beaded Blind Christmas Mice

https://www.krafterskorner.org/mouse/

You can also see my other classes "Quilt as You Go, Placemats & Table Runner
August 6,13,20,27 at 8 PM

Safety pin Beaded Angel August 10 & 17  8 PM

you can attend the class via telephone.  Please sign up and if you want to
purchase kits let me know

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

ASAP.  Payment needs to be received prior to me shipping. August 3

3[ Christmas Blind Mice Kits-$18 shipping included

5 Christmas Mice - $27 includes shipping

These adorable beaded mice can be used as ornaments or to decorate a gift or
add to your Christmas decoration.    They are made up with crystal beads for
the mice, red & white beads for the body & arms.  They have a candy cane in
it's hand [for helping these little mice to find themselves around] and have
holly leaves and red berrys attached to the tail.

Each set of beads are in zip bag & has 3 Braille label letters for color.
All that is needed is ruler, wire cutter, needle nose plier

I will be teaching this class on August 24 via telephone at 2 PM and 8 PM  I
will email the directions  to those that purchase the kit.

I will place order for beads by Wednesday July 15.  I plan on shipping them
out by August 3.

Don't delay on letting me know which kit and how many kits you want so I
order enough supplies to cover kits ordered.

Payment  is due by August 3rd.  PayPal is preferred paid to:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop