[CT-NFB] PAC plan

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:59:41 UTC 2020

Hello Ann, I am so happy that you had volunteered to be a PAC coordinator.
I have done this for nearly 2 years and although it is not a lot to do, but
my plate is very full and some thing had to go.
If you do not have yet, request most current list of participating chapters
and members including the amount that each contribute.

Your point of contact was all PAC issues will be Patty CHANG.
During board meetings and state convention he will present, and inform
everyone of what PAC contributions are used by national.
Tokens or raffles are great incentive for individuals to sign up. For those
who are unable to fill out the electronica form and do not wish to release
information to you to fill out, can call Patty CHANG directly.
Also any issues or obstacles reported from members with respect to the use
of the electronica system or otherwise banking problems need to be directed
to Patty CHANG.

I hope you find this information helpful, but please reach out to me if
there is anything else that I can help with.
With gratitude,
Honorata Kazmierczak

 860-620-3128

NFB BELL, Connecticut coordinator