[CT-NFB] PAC plan

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 20:14:39 UTC 2020

Hi Anne,

I’m sure Maryanne is happy to have you assist with the PAC Plan, actually we all are, thank you for doing so. I wish you luck in getting our CT people to sign up. I want to share with you that Paul and I did sign up last year when Honorota discussed the plan and where CT ranked with in the NFBs list of donors. We are monthly donors and as time goes on we may be able to up that monthly amount.
Good luck and enjoy the Convention!
Cheri.

Sent from my iPhone