[CT-NFB] voting

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Jul 21 21:38:33 UTC 2020

Mary,

Here, here!  You did great.  You explained that there really is an option-or
even two-that the Secretary of State should consider, and the committee
members who spoke on this issue got it perfectly.  You have articulately
raised the issue; now we need them to act!

Fortunately, Lou Ann Blake has provided us with even potential language they
could use.

Again, here, here, great job!

Nathanael