[CT-NFB] The Federationist

Melissa Carney macarney97 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:42:16 UTC 2020

Dear CT Affiliate Members,

Just a friendly reminder to submit your articles for The Federationist as soon as possible. I have extended the deadline to next Friday, June 19th. The theme of this issue is Journeys to Blindness, whatever that statement may mean to you. Is there an experience that defined your acceptance of blindness? Is there an activity that made you feel more independent, or empowered you as a blind individual (a particular NFB gathering, adaptive sport, hobby, etc)? What challenges have you endured?  Please share your story. I'm sure that their are many we can relate to, and even draw ideas from to put into motion in our own lives.

Feel free to call me at 860-391-9319 or email me with any questions. Happy writing!

Best,
Melissa