[CT-NFB] National Convention

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:33:58 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

I want to thank you for your efforts registering for the National
Convention. Before the board meeting we had 23 members registered, now there
are 40 members registered. Great job! But I know there are still more of you
out there. Chapter and division presidents please encourage all your members
to register. Remind them that it is free, but a donation is always welcome.
You don't want to miss this unique opportunity for a virtual convention. If
your comfortable with gathering in person you can enjoy the convention with
some of your Chapter members. If not then relax at home and enjoy it. Our
own convention may be virtual , this will give you an idea how virtual
conventions are run. Let's break the record for NFBCT attendees! NFB, NFB,
NFB.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President